Pages

Monday 30 October 2017

All about my mum and dad

All about my mum
My mum is a very good cook she makes cakes very very good. She is a very nice mum she likes to do news listen and read the news as well she also likes to play with playing cards. Some nights my whole family plays with playing cards and my dad is the main cheater sometimes. Me and my mum watch movies when my dad and my brother are going to my brother's school for a meeting.mym8 says not to watch too much on my iPad because it will effect my eyes


My dad
My dad is very kind and we go to the movies and he gives me burger king every Friday night. My dad helps me with my work and gives chocolate every 3 days. Sometimes my dad gets grumpy because I am not doing my work. Well, all parents do that I think? My dad likes to watch the news on the tv. He also likes to play soccer but he gets tired quickly but it's fun. My dad also likes to play on the Xbox with me and on the computer.us  two play starve.io

Cousin my cousin dad my dad and me brother play cricket at the park every week or 2.  

IN are class every day we can do free writing and i did this

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete